The power to protect what matters most.
We are one of the world’s fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and the largest one that is privately-owned. With a holding registered in the United Kingdom, we operate in 200 countries and territories and have 37 offices in 32 countries. Almost 3,300 highly-qualified specialists work for Kaspersky Lab.
Our independence allows us to be more agile; to think differently and act faster. We are forever innovating, delivering protection that’s effective, usable and accessible. We pride ourselves on developing world-leading security that keeps us – and every one of our 400 million users protected by our technologies and 270,000 corporate clients – one step ahead of potential threats.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business
Powerful multined threat intelligence, provides unequalled IT securi-layered protection against known, unknown and advanced threats, designed and built by the industry’s leading security experts. Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, backed by world-renowty and control.
Kaspersky Security for Virtualization
Kaspersky Security for Virtualization delivers outstanding multi-layered, granular protection for VDI and virtual server environments. We do this in a way nobody else does, quite straightforwardly, without wasting resources or compromising performance, resulting in significantly higher consolidation ratios than are achievable with traditional anti-malware solutions. Kaspersky Security for Virtualization is a right balance between performance and protection.
Kaspersky Lab is a pioneer in helping businesses to upgrade their security strategies to better defend against the latest advanced threats and targeted attacks. We offer a unique combination of technologies and services – all underpinned by world-leading security intelligence – to help businesses to detect targeted attacks and mitigate the risk at an earlier stage, before severe damage is caused.
Security for Microsoft Office 365
Detect and block spam and malicious email before it becomes a problem – without slowing productivity or accidentally deleting legitimate traffic. Advanced heuristics, sandboxing and machine learning protect email from spam, phishing, business email compromise (BEC) and other advanced threats.
Kaspersky Lab Reseller Incentives
Whether you are looking to renew your Kaspersky Lab Licence or replace your current security software with the latest, industry leading solutions from Kaspersky Lab, there has never been a better opportunity to buy your licence. For a limited time only, customers can take advantage of Kaspersky’s great offer to get your third year free on the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business and Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud (Server or Desktop) products, which means you can get three years coverage for the price of two! This limited offer is available on all 3 Year licence renewals from 5 up to 999 nodes.
- Limited Offer available on 3 year new and renewal licences.
- Applicable to all suites of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, KES Cloud, Kaspersky Security for Office 365 and Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security**
- Applies to new business and Renewals, with licence type Base, Cross Grade, Renewal, Edu & Gov Renewal Sku
- Promotional offer expires Monday 31st December 2018*
- Valid for orders of 5 to 999 licences
- Applicable to orders of 3 years
- When placing your order, make sure you quote promotional code EU3x2Q42018
- Valid for Europe. Offer can not be used in conjunction with any other agreements, discounts, offers or promotions.
For further questions, please contact your Exertis Account Manager
- This is an upgrade promotion which applies when existing customers upgrade from KESB Select to Advanced, or from Select or Advanced to Total
- Applicable for 3,4 and 5 year licences
- Discount: 40% please quote promotional code EUUKUPGRADE201
- Promotional offer expires on the 31st December 2018
- Type of channel: Approved partners only
- Valid for the UK and Ireland. Offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
For full details of this promotion, including terms and conditions, licencing models and any other questions regarding Kaspersky Lab solutions, please contact your Exertis Account Manager
Terms and conditions apply. Verification of your existing licence may be required. Offer not available to be claimed in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. Offer is only available on offers placed with your authorised Kaspersky Lab Reseller by Monday 31st December 2018.
If you are looking for a comprehensive security solution for your entire IT environment, you are in luck.
Limited Offer up until the end of December 2018. Kaspersky Lab is offering 40% off to existing customers purchasing an upgrade to their existing Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Licence.
Considering migrating to the Cloud but unsure when the best time is to make the transition? With a 20% discount there has never been a better opportunity to enjoy the many benefits that Cloud Security offers, including ease of management and granular capabilities, all at a cost effective price.
For a limited time only, current customers are able to switch up to 999 users to the Cloud at renewal time for any B2B Product.
- Limited offer available on 1,2 and 3 year licence through Approved Partners Only
- Applies to all B2B Products
- Valid for orders from 10 to 999 nodes. 20% off base SKU applied at renewal time up to 999 users.
- When placing your order, make sure you quote promotional code EUUKCLOUD2018
- Promotional offer expires Monday 31st December 2018
- Valid for UK and Ireland. Offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions, agreements or discounts.
For further questions regarding Kaspersky Lab Solutions, please contact your Exertis Account Manager
* Terms and conditions apply. Verification of your existing licence may be required. Offer not available to be claimed in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. Offer is only available on offers placed with your authorised Kaspersky Lab Reseller by Monday 31st December 2018.
- Trade in your current software for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business and/or Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security
- Kaspersky Lab delivers the licence which will be valid from the “purchase date” plus the additional term on your existing agreement, up to 6 months
- Available on new 2 or 3 year base, cross grade, educational and governmental licences
- When placing your order, make sure to quote promotional code EUUKTRADEIN2018
- Promotional offer expires Monday 31st December 2018
- Valid for the UK and Ireland. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
For any other questions regarding Kaspersky Lab Solutions, please contact your Exertis Account Manager.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer not available to be claimed in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. Offer is only available on offers placed with your authorised Kaspersky Lab Reseller by Monday 31st December 2018.
So, you want to replace your current security software with the latest industry leading solutions from Kaspersky Lab but you still have time remaining on your current licence? Well great news!
New customers to Kaspersky Lab can trade in their security solution and benefit from all the features that Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business/ Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security has to offer without needing to wait for their licence expiry date.
Cybersecurity is a big investment. Get the most out of it by engaging with experts who understand exactly how you can optimize your investment to meet the unique requirements of your company. Kaspersky Professional Services enable you to do just that. Accelerate, optimize and customise your Kaspersky Lab solution to meet the best cybersecurity practices for your enterprise by working with our product expert teams.
New Startup service
Health Check service