Sapphire 1.2m Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
The SAPUM1500 universal projector mount is designed to be installed with ease and is compatible with at least 95% of projectors. The white power coated finish creates a professional, and flawless look for all installations.
- The mount can be used without the pole for close fitting to the ceiling or with the 1.2m pole for high ceiling applications.
- Cable management which will allow the cables to be hidden inside the pole. It is supplied with a cutting block for an easy cut and a ceiling trim collar to cover the hole if using
it on a false ceiling.
- It’s far more than just a ceiling mount! The versatility of the SAPUM1500 means it can be installed on sloping ceilings or on to the side of a beam.
- Slackening the central bolt so you can adjust the position without having to take the projector down.
- Large number in stock available for next day delivery and supplied with our quality assured 3-year warranty.
SAPPL02, SAPPL03 & SAPPL04
Sapphire In-Ceiling Electronic Projector Lifts with RS232 and zero volt closed contact (optional on SAPPL04)
Sapphire Electronic Projector Lifts are a stylish way to conceal your projector in to the ceiling. With 3 to choose from we can usually accommodate your projector.
Many built in features such as RS232 and zero volt closed contact. Excellent for board room and any corporate applications. SAPPL04 is more suited for Home Cinema installations.
- Designed to fit in to a standard 600 x 600 ceiling tile.
- High strength metal scissor action arms.
- SAPPL02 and SAPPL03 are Control System ready. Use RS232 or closed contact to control the lift via the built in RJ45 socket. A separate kit can be purchased for the SAPPL04 to
include these features. A low voltage relay switch can be purchased separately if required.
- Remote supplied with the SAPPL02 and SAPPL03. This will be included in the separate kit if purchased with the SAPPL04. Supplied with our quality assured 3-year warranty.
- Cable Management built in with the SAPPL02 and SAPPL03 with one VGA and phono already fitted and space for your HDMI leads.
Sapphire 4M, 16:10 Format, Twin Motor Smart Move Projection Screen. With RS232 and Zero Volt Contact Closure inbuilt.
Our unique Smart Move Projection Screens are designed for high ceiling applications, such as Churches, School Halls, Auditoriums etc and are loved by installers and end users alike. The twin motor mechanism means the screen casing can be lowered by up to 5m at the touch of a button!
- The first motor in the Smart Move has 5m of programmable hoist wire meaning the hoist can be set at any height so the casing can be stopped at the desired position. The second
motor operates the screen as normal.
- Supplied with an RF remote control which will operate the screen from 25m away, an optional wall switch can be purchased which is connected to the screen via an RJ45 port, no need
for additional wiring.
- Ceiling installation brackets can be purchased separately if there are no existing fixings on the ceiling
- The screen is supplied with an additional pair of safety straps meaning the screen complies with LOLER safety regulations.
Sapphire Auto Trigger System
For automation without the pain! Our STR wireless radio trigger is compatible with all our Sapphire Screens. Turn the projector on and the screen will drop down, turn it off and the screen will retract, it’s like magic! No additional wiring or power supply needed
- No additional power supply or wiring needed, this will draw power from the projector and screen once it’s connected.
- The small black box sits in between the projector and the projectors power lead, making it an “in between box” and will send a wireless radio signal to the screen as soon as the
projector is powered up.
- The RJ45 receiver dongle is plugged in to the IR and ATR screens, when using an RF screen the dongle is not needed as this pairs directly with the RF box on the screen.
- No need for the projector to have 12v built in to it, this will make it 12v. Everything you need is supplied in this kit!
- Supplied with our quality assured 3-year warranty and over the phone technical assistance if needed.
Sapphire 4m, 16:10 Format, RF, Electric, Projection Screen. With RS232 and Zero Voltage Contact Closure inbuilt.
One of our most popular screens which is suitable for large venue installations such as School halls, Colleges, Universities etc. Supplied with 2 heavy duty channel fix brackets for ease of installation, and RF remote and in-line switch. A real favourite for education installers!
- All our screens are manufactured to a very high standard; we stand by the quality of our products by offering a 3-year warranty.
- Large stocks available for next day delivery.
- Over the phone technical support available to your customer should they need it.
- All our electric screens are supplied with a remote control as standard.
- Most electric screens have RS232 and zero-volt contact closure capability.