Slim Bezel Fixed Frame Front Projection Screen
The fixed frame projector screen is the perfect solution for a dedicated application with an ultra slim frame. The solid structure and tensioning system ensures that this screen is always perfectly flat making this the ideal complementary product for both ultra short throw and Short throw projectors
SAPPL02, SAPPL03 & SAPPL04
Sapphire In-Ceiling Electronic Projector Lifts with RS232 and zero volt closed contact (optional on SAPPL04)
Sapphire Electronic Projector Lifts are a stylish way to conceal your projector in to the ceiling. With 3 to choose from we can usually accommodate your projector.
Many built in features such as RS232 and zero volt closed contact. Excellent for board room and any corporate applications. SAPPL04 is more suited for Home Cinema installations.
- Designed to fit in to a standard 600 x 600 ceiling tile.
- High strength metal scissor action arms.
- SAPPL02 and SAPPL03 are Control System ready. Use RS232 or closed contact to control the lift via the built in RJ45 socket. A separate kit can be purchased for the SAPPL04 to
include these features. A low voltage relay switch can be purchased separately if required.
- Remote supplied with the SAPPL02 and SAPPL03. This will be included in the separate kit if purchased with the SAPPL04. Supplied with our quality assured 3-year warranty.
- Cable Management built in with the SAPPL02 and SAPPL03 with one VGA and phono already fitted and space for your HDMI leads.
Sapphire 4M, 16:10 Format, Twin Motor Smart Move Projection Screen. With RS232 and Zero Volt Contact Closure inbuilt.
Our unique Smart Move Projection Screens are designed for high ceiling applications, such as Churches, School Halls, Auditoriums etc and are loved by installers and end users alike. The twin motor mechanism means the screen casing can be lowered by up to 5m at the touch of a button!
- The first motor in the Smart Move has 5m of programmable hoist wire meaning the hoist can be set at any height so the casing can be stopped at the desired position. The second
motor operates the screen as normal.
- Supplied with an RF remote control which will operate the screen from 25m away, an optional wall switch can be purchased which is connected to the screen via an RJ45 port, no need
for additional wiring.
- Ceiling installation brackets can be purchased separately if there are no existing fixings on the ceiling
- The screen is supplied with an additional pair of safety straps meaning the screen complies with LOLER safety regulations.
The STRV102 trolley is a flexible solution to house all your AV equipment and is ideal for both education and corporate environments.
- Supplied fully assembled
- The three shelves are height adjustable and top shelf has a sliding mechanism
- Front and rear door for easy access.
- Cable tidy on rear of cabinet
- Cabinet is lockable with two keys supplied
- Storage box fitted to the inside of the door
- External Dimensions 959 x 550 x 600mm (H x W x D)
Sapphire 4m, 16:10 Format, RF, Electric, Projection Screen. With RS232 and Zero Voltage Contact Closure inbuilt.
One of our most popular screens which is suitable for large venue installations such as School halls, Colleges, Universities etc. Supplied with 2 heavy duty channel fix brackets for ease of installation, and RF remote and in-line switch. A real favourite for education installers!
- All our screens are manufactured to a very high standard; we stand by the quality of our products by offering a 3-year warranty.
- Large stocks available for next day delivery.
- Over the phone technical support available to your customer should they need it.
- All our electric screens are supplied with a remote control as standard.
- Most electric screens have RS232 and zero-volt contact closure capability.