RM12 Rotational Mount Range
The new Rotational Mount Interfaces for RMI2W, and trolleys and RMI2C are compatible with multiple Peerless-AV wall mounts, trolleys and stands for quick and simple conversion into tool-less rotational solutions that allow endless screen positioning.
- Rotate landscape to portrait orientation without removing the screen
- Roll angle can be locked in 15° increments, creating endless screen positioning possibilities
- Screen can be rolled 360° without impediment, no tools required
- Tamper-resistant, spring-loaded lever with pull cord makes adjusting the screen’s position simple
- Low-profile design adds only 1.3″ to the depth of the display
Sapphire 1.2m Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
The SAPUM1500 universal projector mount is designed to be installed with ease and is compatible with at least 95% of projectors. The white power coated finish creates a professional, and flawless look for all installations.
- The mount can be used without the pole for close fitting to the ceiling or with the 1.2m pole for high ceiling applications.
- Cable management which will allow the cables to be hidden inside the pole. It is supplied with a cutting block for an easy cut and a ceiling trim collar to cover the hole if using
it on a false ceiling.
- It’s far more than just a ceiling mount! The versatility of the SAPUM1500 means it can be installed on sloping ceilings or on to the side of a beam.
- Slackening the central bolt so you can adjust the position without having to take the projector down.
- Large number in stock available for next day delivery and supplied with our quality assured 3-year warranty.
SAPPL02, SAPPL03 & SAPPL04
Sapphire In-Ceiling Electronic Projector Lifts with RS232 and zero volt closed contact (optional on SAPPL04)
Sapphire Electronic Projector Lifts are a stylish way to conceal your projector in to the ceiling. With 3 to choose from we can usually accommodate your projector.
Many built in features such as RS232 and zero volt closed contact. Excellent for board room and any corporate applications. SAPPL04 is more suited for Home Cinema installations.
- Designed to fit in to a standard 600 x 600 ceiling tile.
- High strength metal scissor action arms.
- SAPPL02 and SAPPL03 are Control System ready. Use RS232 or closed contact to control the lift via the built in RJ45 socket. A separate kit can be purchased for the SAPPL04 to
include these features. A low voltage relay switch can be purchased separately if required.
- Remote supplied with the SAPPL02 and SAPPL03. This will be included in the separate kit if purchased with the SAPPL04. Supplied with our quality assured 3-year warranty.
- Cable Management built in with the SAPPL02 and SAPPL03 with one VGA and phono already fitted and space for your HDMI leads.
Sapphire 4M, 16:10 Format, Twin Motor Smart Move Projection Screen. With RS232 and Zero Volt Contact Closure inbuilt.
Our unique Smart Move Projection Screens are designed for high ceiling applications, such as Churches, School Halls, Auditoriums etc and are loved by installers and end users alike. The twin motor mechanism means the screen casing can be lowered by up to 5m at the touch of a button!
- The first motor in the Smart Move has 5m of programmable hoist wire meaning the hoist can be set at any height so the casing can be stopped at the desired position. The second
motor operates the screen as normal.
- Supplied with an RF remote control which will operate the screen from 25m away, an optional wall switch can be purchased which is connected to the screen via an RJ45 port, no need
for additional wiring.
- Ceiling installation brackets can be purchased separately if there are no existing fixings on the ceiling
- The screen is supplied with an additional pair of safety straps meaning the screen complies with LOLER safety regulations.
Sapphire Auto Trigger System
For automation without the pain! Our STR wireless radio trigger is compatible with all our Sapphire Screens. Turn the projector on and the screen will drop down, turn it off and the screen will retract, it’s like magic! No additional wiring or power supply needed
- No additional power supply or wiring needed, this will draw power from the projector and screen once it’s connected.
- The small black box sits in between the projector and the projectors power lead, making it an “in between box” and will send a wireless radio signal to the screen as soon as the
projector is powered up.
- The RJ45 receiver dongle is plugged in to the IR and ATR screens, when using an RF screen the dongle is not needed as this pairs directly with the RF box on the screen.
- No need for the projector to have 12v built in to it, this will make it 12v. Everything you need is supplied in this kit!
- Supplied with our quality assured 3-year warranty and over the phone technical assistance if needed.
Sapphire 4m, 16:10 Format, RF, Electric, Projection Screen. With RS232 and Zero Voltage Contact Closure inbuilt.
One of our most popular screens which is suitable for large venue installations such as School halls, Colleges, Universities etc. Supplied with 2 heavy duty channel fix brackets for ease of installation, and RF remote and in-line switch. A real favourite for education installers!
- All our screens are manufactured to a very high standard; we stand by the quality of our products by offering a 3-year warranty.
- Large stocks available for next day delivery.
- Over the phone technical support available to your customer should they need it.
- All our electric screens are supplied with a remote control as standard.
- Most electric screens have RS232 and zero-volt contact closure capability.
DS-C Video Wall Trolley Range
Peerless-AV takes video wall carts to a new level of innovation. With this new modular design, a 2×2, 3×2, or a 3×3 video wall cart configuration can be built with just a single SKU.
- Tool-less micro-adjustment at 8 points helps seamlessly align the displays, creating the ultimate video wall cart solution.
- Aluminium frame reduces overall weight and aids movement.
- With a five-inch lockable caster, the cart becomes secure for safe and easy movement over various flooring surfaces.
- Rear media storage shelf and cover stores components while maintaining a clean appearance
- 46” to 55” displays – Up to VESA 600x400mm – Max Weight 45kg per display
SR598 Large Format Trolley
The SR598 SmartMount® Flat Panel Cart has been redesigned to include all of the features you may need, making it perfect for any application.
- 5 degrees of negative adjustment keeps even the heaviest of displays level
- Display can be located anywhere along the column for perfect viewing height
- Pre-assembled base provides rigidity, stability and quick assembly
- UL/CUL CERTIFIED Provides the highest level of safety
- Open frame display adaptor helps prevent display input interference
- 55” to 98” displays – Up to VESA 900x600mm – Max Weight 102kg
Peerless-AV’s sleek Cable Mount allows businesses to create a platform for eye-catching content, delivered on a mounting solution that is discreet and unobtrusive.
- Mounting solution for a flat panel display that attaches at any point along the cable making it ideal for store windows
- Suspended on high tensile steel wire, which is a highly secure and stable foundation for displays up to 65”
- Included turnbuckles provide cable tension, resulting in a plumb display
- The choice of either landscape or portrait orientation, make this an incredibly versatile solution
- 46” to 65” displays – Up to VESA 600x400mm – Max Weight 30kg
DS-VW775 Supreme Video Wall Mount
Peerless-AV’s Supreme Full Service Video Wall Mount raises the bar of excellence with an enhanced feature set centered on ease of install and display alignment.
- Quick release accessory provides quick access in recessed applications without risking display damage or searching for hidden pull strings
- With the addition of toolless lateral adjustment, the Supreme offers more micro-adjustment than ever before
- Reusable spacers can be used for both portrait and landscape applications resulting in a faster install and lower cost
- Serviceability is easier than ever before with single hand pop-out release features on the top and bottom of the mount
- Enhanced cable management allows the cables to effortlessly travel in and out with the display
- 46” to 60” displays – Up to VESA 400x400mm – Max Weight 57kg
Twin socket adapter for up to 50″ screens
Converts Pozimount mounts (or Xactmatch mounts) to fit twin columns. Standard Allen screw fixing. Fully height adjustable.
Part Code: UNIPS2
Full-Service Video Wall Mount with Quick Release
Video walls should be easy to configure, quick to install, and simple to maintain. The DS-VW765-LQR Quick Release Video Wall Mount from Peerless-AV is designed for quick service access in recessed video wall applications with the ability to articulate the display from the wall by gently pressing on the front of the display. The DS-VW765-LQR has tool-less micro-adjustment at 8 points to ensure truly seamless display alignment. Custom wall plate spacers eliminate on-site installation calculations and measurements for the correct mount positioning, thereby dramatically reducing installation time. Loaded with time saving features, this is the ultimate video wall mounting solution.
- Quick release pop out mechanism provides convenient display access in
- Modular mount for unlimited video wall display configurations
- Custom wall plate spacers eliminate the guesswork and on-site installation calculations
- Tool-less micro-adjustments at 8 points allows the mount to overcome uneven walls to create a seamless video wall display
- Carriage extension force can be adjusted to accommodate the weight of the display, allowing the quick release to activate with gentle force
- Quick release can be disabled with a locking screw to prevent unintentional pop-outs
- 46” to 65” displays – Up to VESA 600x400mm – Max Weight 57kg
Part Code: PLSDSVW765LQR
184” premier electric projection screen
The 101367 premier electric projection screen delivers an outstanding picture quality. Drapers Tab-Tensioning System holds the surface taut and wrinkle free. The projected image is framed by standard black masking borders at the sides. The motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators ensuring it operates smoothly and silently. The screen is housed in a black pentagonal steel case that is scratch-resistant with matching end caps. With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- 184” electric projection screen
- Available in 16:10 & 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Built in Low Voltage Controller
- Remote control operated
- Rear projection surfaces available
- One-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Part Code: DRA101367
133” premier electric projection screen
Drapers Tab-Tensioning System holds the surface taut and wrinkle-free. The 101235Q delivers an outstanding picture quality. The projected image is framed by standard black masking borders at the sides. Motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators so it operates smoothly and silently. The screen is housed in a black pentagonal steel case that is scratch-resistant with matching endcaps. With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- 133” Screen
- Available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats.
- Built-in low voltage controller
- Remote control operated
- Rear projection surfaces available
- One year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Part Code: DRA101235Q
The 128022 is the perfect cable for the rising prominence of 4K and 3D enabled technology. Experience optimum noise filtering for the best audio and video signal quality.
HDMI High-Speed certified cord
The 127790 is the perfect HDMI cable for the rising prominence of 4K and 3D enabled technology. Entertain guests with amazing picture quality with every use.
Part Code: EXC127790
The 127382 provides a connection between a mini DisplayPort enabled laptop to a DVI/VGA/HDMI Full HD screen. The 127382 is compatible with Thunderbolt connectors.
Part Code: EXC127382