MEP110 – The impressive fanless Android signage player
The Android based AOPEN MEP110 is powered by the Cortex Quad-Core 2 GHz. This powerful signage player is especially designed for the signage market and supports Ultra HD resolution (4K) video playback.
- Runs on Android 4.4.2
- Powered by the Cortex Quad-Core 2GHz processor
- Hidden navigation bar to avoid user tampering
- The possibility to schedule power on/off in BIOS
- High performance support for Ultra HD resolution (4k*)
DE6140 – Power Dynamic Content on Videowalls
The DE6140 takes computing power to a whole new level. This small and powerful system enables multi-display capabilities for up to four Full HD screens. Whether powering a 2×2 or 4×1 video wall, or powering several screens on different locations, the DE6140 is the ideal machine for multi-screen purposes.
- Support for both Spanning (stretched desktop) and Extended Desktop on all connected screens for up to four independent (Full HD) displays
- Ultra reliable hardware with 24/7 operation
- Energy efficient green computing
- High performance support for Ultra HD resolution (4K)
DE3250 – Rugged, Powerful & Affordable
A robust media player designed to cope with rugged, tough environments or moving vehicles.
Its ultra-thin structure allows you to integrate the Digital Engine DE3250 seamlessly into any space. The solid-state disk and fanless design of the DE3250 ensures a first rate performance in any challenging situation.
- An ultra-thin (25 mm) form factor that allows flexible integration opportunities
- Handles vibrations, shocks and fluctuating tempratures with ease, due to its fanless design and solid-state disk (SSD)
- The DE3250 is built with the Intel® Celeron® quadcore Processor N2930, based on a new low-power, high-performance microarchitecture.
WB5100 A powerful OPS player
The WB5100 is a OPS (Open Pluggable Specification) Digital Signage player that can additionally function as a stand-alone device. It can support Ultra HD resolution.
- High performance support for Ultra HD resolution (4k)
- The extended chassis and strategic placement of the components allow a better heat dispersion
- Fitted with a 2nd video output
- Signage features for scheduling and APAR
Chromebox Mini – An Enterprise Ready Solution Running on Chrome
Small, but powerful: the smallest enterprise-ready Chromebox today, designed for the signage, POS, corporate and kiosk markets. Empower customers with ease of experience and greater control of in-store engagement.
- Tough and tamperproof design for 24/7 operability in commercial and public environments (<40ºC/104ºF)
- Smallest chrome form factor available in the market today, for easy integrations
- A cost-effective solution for lower TCO
- The solid-state and fanless design ensure a first-rate performance in rugged environments
- Optional Chrome Device Management on request to save valuable time, costs on installation, programming and maintenance